Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One place to the Next.....












I have spent the last 3 weeks riding and racing in the Phoenix area.  While the weather has been great for most of the time the last few days it has been cold, windy and rainy!  A bit of a disappointment when you expect sun every day but it didn't stop us from riding!

With the first race of the season out of the way I will be on my way to Las Vegas in the morning for the Calville Bay Classic that starts on Thursday.  It is a bit different from last year where as at this time I hadn't even raced yet and by Sunday I will have 7 days of racing in the legs.

From Las Vegas I will be going to Palo Alto for a few days before heading to Merced for the first big race of the season.

2 comments:

  1. Willy, loving the blog. Good stuff. I noted your reference to Merced being the first big race. And I know that some races are bigger than others, but another way to think about it is that every race is big. Every race is important, because each time out gives you the chance to improve. Even if the external stakes aren't high, part of the fight is inside. Go hard -- the opposition is sometimes you yourself. I know this is going to be a great season for you, but take nothing from granted. Every race is a chance to prove something, even if it's only to yourself.

    Mully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin' the reflection on the sunglasses! Self-portrait eh? C@@L pic:P

    ReplyDelete